Holistic Tarot Reading combines traditional holistic tarot teaching along with essential oils, healing crystals, intuitive healing, and holistic coaching! This is a self-paced, online, intensive course that has been broken down into 10 segments. This course is designed to be completed in ten weeks, but you have up to a year to complete this course in order to obtain your CHTR (Certified Holistic Tarot Reader) Certification!
This course will set you up to be a professional Holistic Tarot Reader and Coach, in the field of the Holistic Arts. If that isn't your goal and you just want it for fun, having the tool for you personal enjoyment is super sweet too!
Your 10 Week Online Holistic Tarot Reading Certification Course Includes:
- Self Paced Online Course, with PDF Print Function and Free Business Materials
- Printable Certificate of Completion (and awards if earned)
- The ability to use the suffix “CHTR” (Certified Holistic Tarot Reader) at the end of your name. (Example: Alysia Doyle, CHTR)
- Mountains of online support during your studies, from your Instructor, Dr. Aly., as well as a private Facebook Student Group Forum!
10 Week Online, Self Paced Crystal Healing Practitioner Course with CCH Certificate!
Includes *BONUS Holistic Life Coaching Lessons, for well rounded Holistic Practitioners! (A $97 value, yours FREE!)
Recommended (not required) course materials:
- Tarot Card Deck of choice (Rider Waite Smith System)- quantity: 1
- Oracle Deck of choice- quantity: 1
- Healing Crystals (tumbled or rough):
- Smoky Quartz- quantity: 1
- Blue Kyanite Wand or Stick- quantity: 2
- Clear Quartz Point- quantity: 1
- Citrine- quantity: 1
- Blue Lace Agate- quantity: 1
- Amethyst- quantity: 1
- Malachite- quantity: 1
- Black Tourmaline- quantity: 1
- Rainbow Fluorite- quantity: 1
- Selenite Stick- quantity: 1
- Quartz Pendulum- quantity: 1
- Your 4 Mood Management Essential Oils:
- Lavender (or Serenity Blend)
- Lemon (or Wild Orange or Citrus Bliss)
- Peppermint (or Breathe blend)
- Balance Blend (or White Fir or Frankincense)
*You do not have to have these items prior to beginning this course, but you will need them in order to complete your training, get the most out of the lessons I will be giving, and be able to act as a professional holistic tarot reader/card counselor and holistic health educator in your home and/or community.
- Introduction, Preparation and Required Materials
- Week 1, Lesson 1- What are Oracle Cards?
- Week 1, Lesson 2- What are the differences between Oracle Cards and Tarot Cards?
- Week 1, Lesson 3- How do Oracle Cards and Tarot Cards work?
- Week 1, Lesson 4- My Favorite Oracle Card Decks for Beginners
- Week 1, Lesson 5- How-to Shuffle, Draw and Interpret an Oracle Card
- Week 2, Lesson 1- Basic Oracle Card Layouts
- Week 2, Lesson 2- Basic Oracle Card Rituals
- Week 2, Lesson 3- Basic Oracle Card Rebalancing
- Week 2, Lesson 4- Using an Oracle Card as a Gateway to Divine Wisdom
- Week 2, Lesson 5- Coming up with Your Own Card Meanings
- Week 3, Lesson 1- What are Tarot Cards, and what is “Holistic Tarot”?
- Week 3, Lesson 2- Are Tarot Cards evil?
- Week 3, Lesson 3- Holistic Tarot Ethics
- Week 4, Lesson 1- The History of the Tarot
- Week 4, Lesson 2- Choosing Your Tarot Deck
- Week 4, Lesson 3- The Minor Arcana
- Week 4, Lesson 4- The Major Arcana
- Week 5, Lesson 1- Advanced Tarot Symbols A-Z
- Week 5, Lesson 2- The Tarot, Astrology and Numerology
- Week 5, Lesson 3- The Tarot and General Person Types
- Week 5, lesson 4- How to Shuffle and Care for Your Tarot Deck
- Week 5, Lesson 5- Asking the Right Questions
- Week 6, Lesson 1- Card Reversals
- Week 6, Lesson 2- Basic Tarot Card Layouts
- Week 6, Lesson 3- How to “Read” a Spread
- Week 6, Lesson 4- Advanced Card Layouts
- Week 6, Lesson 5- Using a Pendulum for Reassurance
- Week 7, Lesson 1- The “Aura” Card
- Week 7, Lesson 2- The “Anchor” Card
- Week 7, Lesson 3- Your Tarot Journal & Client Logs
- Week 7, Lesson 4- Preparing for a Reading, or a “Card Counseling Session”
- Week 7, Lesson 5- Your “Tarot Tool Kit”
- Week 8, Lesson 1- Using the Tarot For Daily Inspiration, Guidance and Personal Growth
- Week 8, Lesson 2- Practice Readings & Receiving Value for Value
- Week 8, Lesson 3- “Take Home Tools” for Clients
- Week 8, Lesson 4- Developing Your Intuition
- Week 8, Lesson 5- Auto-Sensory Perception vs. Intuition
- Week 9, Lesson 1- The Nature of Holistic Counseling and Coaching
- Week 9, Lesson 2- How-to Effectively Walk A Client Through Discovering & Solving Their Problems, Using the Basic Chakra System
- Week 9, Lesson 3- Things to Instill in Your Clients and in Yourself
- Week 9, Lesson 4- Legally Protected Titles and Words
- Week 9, Lesson 5- Insurance and Setting Your Rates
- Week 10, Final Assignment- Your Holistic Tarot Practicum